How does time work?
Why does it go faster each week?
How can the baby that I just brought home be almost 5?
Why do I feel like I should be bottling these days and moments and holding them still?
And how on earth is my little Evelyn going to be 4 months this week?

Today we are going to spend out TIME together.
A picnic in our tent in the living room has been requested.
Fingernails and toenails will be clipped and painted.
A baby will be nursed and kissed and tickled and kissed.
Stories will be read and I will hug and love and ENJOY all of my babies.
6 comments:
I can't believe how blond Evelyn is! She has such beautiful eyes!
What a cutie!!! Sounds like a great day.
Sounds like the perfect day!
Sounds wonderful! William and I need a date together like that.
p.s. I think her eyes are definitely blue-don't you:)
Thanks for putting so beautifully what being a mother of small children is like. I just want to treasure all the small moments of my children's life.
Post a Comment