Eating anything she can pick up with her fingers. Crawling around looking for treasures that the vacuum might have missed. Sleeping through the night. Enjoys swimming in a (warm-ish) pool. 20 lb. 5 oz. An angel of a baby!
Megan, she is soooo cute. I can't believe how fast they grow. Danica has that same little dress, and we love it. I also wanted to tell you how cute Stella and Sam looked in the wedding pictures. You do have beautiful children.
4 comments:
What cute pictures!
She is just so sweet!
What a doll- she looks so sweet in red (both your girls do). Can't wait to give little Evelyn lots of loves at the beach tomorrow! Drive safe.
Megan, she is soooo cute. I can't believe how fast they grow. Danica has that same little dress, and we love it. I also wanted to tell you how cute Stella and Sam looked in the wedding pictures. You do have beautiful children.
Post a Comment