Friday, February 5, 2010

right now

One child is on the school bus
with her "100" cheerios for the
100th day of school in her backpack.
She is happy and wearing her
school shirt.

The littlest baby is waiting at the
screen door, with her nose pressed to the glass.
Notice that she wearing a little ponytail in her hair.
It has become necessary in order for her to see.

And the middle little "stinker" is sitting on the pot.
Waiting to be wiped--ahhh the joys of mothering.
He refuses to wear ANY clothes while doing "business"

How soon is nap time?

I'm ready....

6 comments:

TaylorClan said...

I hope by now 1:30 that sam and evelyn are sleeping and you are too!

Ben and Carrie said...

I LOVE the pony tail in her hair- it is darling!! (Of course it makes her look super grown up....). The little stinker on the pot is cute too... I can't imagine undressing completely every time I did business, but what a rush!! Go Sam.

Sara said...

I just had the same exact moment on thursday. George was getting on the bus, eva was at the window and jack was on the potty.

Rachael said...

Sounds like his uncle then:) I can't believe how grown up they all look!!!

Amy said...

LOL... too funny. I love the nose pressed up against the glass. Classic!

A Real Kansas Momma said...

Oh my gosh that is soo funny about Sam on the toilet nude. Sven does the exact same thing!!! Too funny. I thought my child was the only one who does this.