Happy Birthday! I can't help but think of you on new years eve every year. I'm glad that you are down to your last five weeks (the weeks that last an eternity!!!) Thirty five feels good.
I need to send you the pics of you with your cake on your birthday-they are super cute. Glad we could spend your special day with you- shopping was fun and the cake-delicious!! I put on a few pounds in your honor.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday! You look great. Only 5 more weeks to go :)
Happy Birthday! I can't help but think of you on new years eve every year. I'm glad that you are down to your last five weeks (the weeks that last an eternity!!!) Thirty five feels good.
You look fantastic! Happy birthday to you. Enjoy these last few weeks...
You look beautiful. Happy Birthday.
I need to send you the pics of you with your cake on your birthday-they are super cute. Glad we could spend your special day with you- shopping was fun and the cake-delicious!! I put on a few pounds in your honor.
Happy Belated Birthday and you are a cute prego mama. Yay for the homestretch--one more month!
Man!!! you are one CUTE pregnant person!! How do you do it??
You are SO CUTE pregnant Megan! Wow! What a great picture! Baby-to-be will be so happy to have it!
Post a Comment