Friday, February 4, 2011

baby love

"beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy" john lennon










Preston Rulon
arrived on February 2nd.
He is so sweet and calm.
Has lots of dark, silky hair,
dimples,
long fingers & toes,
a cuddly disposition,
great nursing skills,
full lips with a little cleft in the top,
a sweet baby smell,
and of course, his mama in the palm of his hand,
we are crazy in love
and this is just the beginning. . .



12 comments:

PRP said...

So beautiful and sweet. Congrats to your lovely family.

Brenda said...

Congrats - he is so adorable. A perfect addition to your sweet family. Enjoy that baby smell!

A Real Kansas Momma said...

Wow! He looks so sweet. Congratulations:)

Debie Spurgeon said...

What a perfectly adorable name for an adorable little boy. Congratulations!!!

::lindsay said...

Congratulations! He looks so adorable! I'm so happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!

Sara said...

Congrats, beautiful name, and gorgeous baby.

Arnica said...

megan I'm so happy for you. He is beautiful, and I am jealous of the smell and cuddles of a newborn. Congratulations!

Heather said...

Megan, he is perfect! I love all that dark hair! I don't know how all your kids can be so different... kinda like a box of chocolates! Ha! I can't wait to meet him. The pictures throughout your blog are beautiful.
PS
I'm going to miss seeing you on Sundays :(

Camille said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!

Unknown said...

You are wonderful!!! He's beautiful. Can't wait to meet him!

Wenger Family said...

Cute. Congratulations Megan. Will be fun to see if his hair stays dark. We'll come see you this summer.