Thursday, July 21, 2011

summer delights

 camping in the yard
and at Lewis & Clark

 flip-flops in all colors & sizes
Evelyn's 1st pair, she calls them "flippers"

 a ginormous hair cut for handsome Sam
 a friendly tick was found camped out on his scalp
hiding under all those curls
so
out came the clippers and buzzed those curls away...
Right after I buzzed his hair,
he looked in the mirror and said,
"I don't look so good without my curls,
but maybe a shower will make it look better."

another very favorite thing this summer has been
swimming. 
My kids have turned into fishies,
Stella declares she's part mermaid.

1 comment:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I gotta admit those curls were pretty darn cute...but he is cute no matter the hair! And Cambree asked today if Sammy was still going to be in her school, because she missed him. so cute. I think she is ready for school again!