Sunday, November 6, 2011

nine months

My Preston boy is growing.
So fast

These nine months, the same time it took
to grow this boy inside,
going so quickly when he's on the outside.
Sometimes I feel the need to hug him a little more
snuggle a little longer
tickle him under the chin one more time
just to hear that laugh.

 

This ninth month brought;
another new tooth--2 top, 2 bottom
more mobility, scooching around the floor
a new love for food, broccoli, beans, eggs
and of course, trying to eat any findings on the floor
oh,
and he found,
his VOICE
he talks, and squeals, and screeches



 Preston is lucky enough to have a set of great grandparents
in town.  He loves a good snuggle with grandma & grandpa Forsythe.

Just  because...
how cute is that?

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I LOVE that picture of Preston with grandma and grandpa! I can't believe how great his lip looks! Can't wait to see you guys soon...