Wednesday, July 23, 2008

25 weeks


Here it is....documentation of my current status. I realized the other day that I have NO photos of me during this pregnancy. What need is there to take photos of me when I have TWO cute subjects to take pics of instead?
As I laid down the other night to sleep, the littlest Williams began it's usual stirring. Some nights it feels like "Baby Gone Wild" in there. Of course, little one usually begins the antics the minute I lay down to get some much needed rest. The wranglings in there typically result in me making ANOTHER trip to the bathroom.
Anyway, I was there thinking about all the commotion inside and started thinking of how nice it is. I LOVE to feel the baby and it gives me some time out of my otherwise busy mom life to think about our coming little one. I am grateful to have to children and to be pregnant. It is EXCITING! We are not finding out the gender this time and that is an additional little perk of excitement.
So, here I am, a little over half way. Definitely looking more pregnant than my first and second times, enjoying pregnancy and mommy hood. Thankful for my ALL of my babies and glad for all the blessings in my life.
(p.s. in 10 weeks or so, I may need reminding of my current comfortable and happy state)

6 comments:

Camille said...

Ahhh the 20 something weeks they are nice ones. You look fabulous. That's what I look like after a good dinner....;)

Heather said...

Ha ha. Camille took the words out of my mouth. I'm embarrassed to stand next to you- cuz I'm like 4x bigger.

Ben and Carrie said...

You really do look great- you have always been a very cute pregnant person. Your kids come out beautiful too. We can't wait to meet the next Williams baby. I think it's a girl.......

Sara said...

Megan, You look great. I am excited to feel these same stirrings, and to sit and be still with this new baby inside of me. But I will have to wait several more week.s

Matt and Adge said...

whoa! i read your entry before i read the title...i thought it must be barely out of the first trimester. you look fabulous!

Lisa Christine said...

uhhh....25 weeks??? You look amazing!!!! Seriously! Me, with my last one....I was HUGE!!! When I was 12 weeks along I had some random stranger in the store ask when I was due. When I told her (it was still like 6 months away) her eyes just about popped out. And by the time I was 25 weeks....well......let's just say enormous. I am going to have to past a picture on my sidebar of the hugeness....just for you.

I think it's great that you are keeping the sex a surprise. I was going to do that for the third, but then when I didn't even know if she would live, I decided to find out ahead of time. Anyways, congrats!!! Keep enjoying those little kicks.