We were lucky enough to spend the week with the entire Andros family. Everyone made it this year! There was lots of great food, sand, cousins, games and late nights (not lots of sun). Last Christmas we all got wetsuits (because we do get completely wet and it IS COLD) and boogie boards. Those brave enough --and not pregnant--gave it a try and got beat around by the waves.

KC and kids playing in the waves.
Sammy loved his beach ball!
Stella loved the water and didn't seemed to mind the cold one bit!

KC and Megan at the bottom of the sand dunes.

Stella and Chloe at the tide pools, enjoying a happy cousin moment.

All of the cousins gathered for pictures (not seen: all the parents trying to get their kids to smile and look at the camera at the same time)
8 comments:
Looks like you had a Great Time! I wish I was at the beach every day!!! Everything is just better at the beach!
I am impressed you posted already! We are still a bit hungover from the trip-we keep sleeping in and lazing about. We had such a fun time, we already want to go again!
wetsuits are GENIUS! That would make the water so much more enjoyable.
Where do you guys go?
PS: You look great. Not even pregnant at all.
Great photos. I have got to make it over to the Oregon Coast sometime. Looks like I should bundle up!
I love the cousins etched in the sand. Looks like a fabulous trip.
What a fun time! We missed out on the Andros Outerbanks trip this year :(
Yea for the beach! Maybe I like the beach so much because I always have such fabulous looking hair there, I'm not sure.....
Next year the girls need to have a body boarding day again.......
Tell Stella and Sammy hi- we miss them! And.... time is running out! I'd still love to take both of them for an extended period of time so you and KC can get away before baby comes. The offer still stands.... let me know.
Post a Comment