Friday, August 22, 2008

Search and Find

The other day as I was showering, Sam was running around in my closet "entertaining" himself. Usually, this means making messes in my clothes and shoes....
After a few minutes he started calling, "Mama, Mama" and I (while washing my hair) would reply, "What?" This went on for a couple of minutes until the calls turned into whimpers from little man. I jumped out of the shower to go and "rescue" him, assuming that he had dumped a pile of clothes on himself or couldn't get a pair of shoes on.
Instead, I walk in and CAN'T see him anywhere....

CAN YOU FIND THE SAM IN THIS PICTURE??????

He had climbed onto this organizer and gotten stuck--I had to follow the whimpers to find him.

4 comments:

Kate said...

ooohhh, too cute :)

Reba said...

what a funny kid! Can't wait to hear where he hides next! :)

Ben and Carrie said...

Don't you wish you could just go and hide like that sometimes? Only without anyone finding you??

Very funny, though. We love Sammy- always can make me smile!

NDA said...

hahaha.... when is sammy coming to visit me?