Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First Days

4 days

4 days

3 days


2 days old

As our 7th day together is here, we have spent every moment together. We are learning about each other and falling more in love each day. Your brother and sister adore you and beg to hold and kiss you. Daddy is home with us and taking care of our family.
We are spending our time nursing, cuddling, nursing, diapering, nursing, sleeping, nursing and growing.


9 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats she is so adorable. I hope the birth went wonderfully.

::lindsay said...

Just beautiful, Megan.

Ben and Carrie said...

Gorgeous pictures- I love the first one of her "smiling." But I must say- as cute as these pictures are, she is even more beautiful in person. Glad we got to see her and love on her at this precious newborn stage. We miss her and all of you already. Give her a big kiss from us and don't let her get too big before Christmas.

Heather said...

WHAT?? I asked if you had her and KC didn't say a thing on the phone!! I'm so wanting to see her.

The Donald said...

Awesome! Conratulations on the beautiful baby.

Brenda said...

A little blondie! She looks just like sam with that smile. Very sweet. Can't wait to meet her!

Matt and Adge said...

what a beautiful baby! she is so adorable. congrats, again!

Lisa Christine said...

There is nothing more precious than a newborn. Cherish it :)

Marissa said...

congratulations! I'm glad you and Evelyn are safe and sound. I've always thought that the moment my babies are born are the most amazing moments I've ever had. Makes ALL the drama from having a new born worth it.