Yes indeed very cute!!!!Merry Christmas Megan!
I had already forgotten of the night of hats. They were so funny with the "cat in the hat" hat. I too believe in having kids in hats.
Evelyn looks so much like Sam. What a cutie. I love the hats! Hope all is well with you guys! We need to get together.
Adorable! Precious, each and every one!
I LOVE babies in hats! They make already chubby cheeks look even chubbier and cuter!
at least your kids want to wear hats can't keep my guys heads covered! so cute.
Congratulations on the birth of sweet Evelyn. Hope you don't mind that I peeked at your blog through Merediths. Hope you guys are all healthy and happy! Gretchen
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yes indeed very cute!!!!Merry Christmas Megan!
I had already forgotten of the night of hats. They were so funny with the "cat in the hat" hat. I too believe in having kids in hats.
Evelyn looks so much like Sam. What a cutie. I love the hats! Hope all is well with you guys! We need to get together.
Adorable! Precious, each and every one!
I LOVE babies in hats! They make already chubby cheeks look even chubbier and cuter!
at least your kids want to wear hats can't keep my guys heads covered! so cute.
Congratulations on the birth of sweet Evelyn. Hope you don't mind that I peeked at your blog through Merediths. Hope you guys are all healthy and happy! Gretchen
Post a Comment