On November 30, 2008 Evelyn was given a name and a blessing by her father.
The day was wonderful, the kind of day that make me pause again and give thanks for the many blessings in my life.
KC, Megan and Evelyn
My three beautiful children, Stella, Sam and Evelyn.
The family that gathered for the event. We are thankful for their support and love.
The cousins (Andros) gathered in their matching outfits that Nana made for them. Of course, Evie couldn't stand or sit to pose for this photo, so she is being held by her mama!
5 comments:
She is so cute. Love the matching outfits, Great job Nana!
What a beautiful baby! I'm glad the day turned out wonderful. I love special days like that.
What a beautiful girl! I LOVE Sammy's hair. So cute!
What a beautiful family, so lovely.
Megan give me a call one of these days I really want to hear how it went
Post a Comment