With a smile, of course!
Evelyn started smiling at the beginning of the month.
She is smiling more and more each day.
She smiles when she hears my voice or when we smile at her.
It is beautiful.
Have I mentioned that I'm in love?
Megan- that is the CUTUEST picture of a baby smiling ever! It just makes me smile and smile just looking at it. She is so gorgeous- wish I could see the smile in person.
I love that picture of her she is such a doll.
What a wonderful age! She is cute and much, much chubbier than in Dec!
Oh, how I love the smiles! I, too, am in love with my little Addison, so I can completely relate.
She is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Megan- that is the CUTUEST picture of a baby smiling ever! It just makes me smile and smile just looking at it. She is so gorgeous- wish I could see the smile in person.
I love that picture of her she is such a doll.
What a wonderful age! She is cute and much, much chubbier than in Dec!
Oh, how I love the smiles! I, too, am in love with my little Addison, so I can completely relate.
She is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment