
On the 18th, Stella turned FIVE!
She came into my room early in the morning and
She came into my room early in the morning and
I hugged her and gave her my birthday wishes.
She said, "Mom, it's funny that last night I was four,
and now today I am FIVE!"
(She has no idea how funny it feels to me,
and how my mother's heart can feel such happiness
and such worry that time with my precious girl goes
by so fast)
This is most of the party guests gathered.Stella wanted a Strawberry Shortcake Party.
The cake, not Strawberry, but she chose it herself!

Blowing out the candles.

Opening gifts from her friends.
They were SO excited to show and tell each gift.
(All of the kids were just darling!)
After the friend party we had grandparents and great grandparents
over to have more cake and open more presents.
What a very blessed little girl!
She got a bigger bike from mom & dad.
She had a glorious first day as a 5 year old!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Stella! Ellie had such a good time at your party.
She is so excited for kindergarten-she told me on the phone that day, "my mom doesn't remember that I need to get ready for kindergarten," I told her that you do, but you are trying to forget it:) She is so cute-and tall!
I can't believe that she is 5 already! It just doesn't seem possible that 5 years have gone by so fast! She is such a beautiful little girl and it looks like she had a fantastic birthday!
Happy Birthday Stella! I remembered it was your birthday! I also remember you bringing your candyland birthday cake to preschool last year. How fun!
Happy Birthday a little late. It is amazing how fast the time goes
Post a Comment