Why is it that all I WANT to do is find some spare time to curl up and read a good book, but all I have TIME to do is run from one mess to the next project?
Why is it that kids have so MUCH energy that they have a hard time finding enough things to do, and I have PLENTY to do and not enough energy?
Why is it that I have to MAKE my two year old take a nap (for his own good) and yet I would be DELIGHTED if someone tucked me into my cute bed and said "sleep good"?
Why is it that I have hundreds of cute pictures of my kids, and yet I haven't added a single one to this post?
4 comments:
Yes! I know exactly what you mean. These thoughts go through my head everyday---especially the nap one. Could you even imagine someone saying, "You need to take your nap now---or at least have quiet time." I would think I won the lotto!
It takes TIME to upload photos-oh precious time!
You really know how to make people excited to be mothers! Although the payoff (your kids) look more than worth it!
Oh, I hear ya!
I offer and offer to let my kids clean the house while I take the nap instead, and strangely enough they don't go for it. Go figure.
Post a Comment