Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ev

Baby girl,
must you grow so fast?
I squeeze you tight
and cuddle you with all my might.
Trying to make good, strong memories--
the feel of your cuddly little body,
the smell of your hair,
the precious dimples in your cheeks and
the way you rub my arm while you nurse...
I am yours and you are mine.

This month you have accomplished:

two new teeth

crawling

pulling up on furniture

some more dimples in those legs

being the tallest 10 month old baby in our family

22 lbs. of cute

still holding on strong to a very happy disposition

eating anything you can gather with your two little hands

p.s.

Yes, these last posts have been rather sentimental, but after all, in one week I have had a son turn 3, a baby 10 months and my oldest start kindergarten. A mother needs a week now and then to wallow in sentiment and eat a lot of chocolate...

3 comments:

Ben and Alissa said...

I have loved all your sentimental posts! My favorite part of this one was the line about her rubbing your arm while you nurse. Katie would do that off and on too and I LOVED it so much.

Brenda said...

Wallow away and eat that chocolate! Miss you guys!!!

Rachael said...

She is just too sweet!