Thursday, March 25, 2010

cribby sleepover

Stella and I decided that her room needed a little makeover.
We picked out paint over a year ago.
Somehow the project kept getting bumped.
I had to take the paint in two separate times to get it re-shaken so we could use it, that's pretty sad.
Finally, in February we had a chance to paint.

Since I am a slow painter, we moved her mattress into Sam's room for a few days.
They thought it was a pretty fun adventure.

Finally we finished!

Now, it is Stella and Evelyn's room.

Every morning Stella says to Ev, " Did you have a fun cribby sleep-over?"

It's a nice way to look at sharing a room, don't you think?

Next, reclaiming my guest/project room.

5 comments:

Ben and Carrie said...

Very cute! The pink walls look great. I love the color. Hopefully the cribby sleepovers continue to go well and everyone sleeps!

Shayla said...

Looks good! Glad to know I'm not the only one who takes awhile to get a painting project done. :)

Brenda said...

Looks so sweet! How fun!!! I sure miss sweet Stella (you guys too).

Sara said...

i love the new color.

TaylorClan said...

it turned out great, I'll have to come see it in person soon...