Friday, July 23, 2010

three

my three little musketeers are enjoying their summer together.
*swimming
*riding bikes
*friends
*nana's house
*more swimming
*swim lessons
*sprinklers
the three of them get along pretty well most of the time
But, they won't be just three
by February...
we will add one more and three becomes four

10 comments:

PRP said...

Congrats!

Lovely Lindsay said...

Yay! So happy for you and your sweet family. Congrats! How are you feeling?
+++
I love that silly summer picture.
Love, Lindsay

Reba said...

wahoo! I'm so excited for you guys.

Holly said...

Yea! How exciting!

Ben and Alissa said...

Congrats!!

Shayla said...

Megan! I am so excited for you. I hope you're feeling okay. We need to get our kiddos together. We miss you guys and you're too close for that! :) Your blog looks so cute. Do you still want a blog makeover? I owe you one...I haven't forgotten. Email me.

Dell & Becky said...

Congrats Megan! Hope you're feeling okay!!! :)

Brenda said...

Congrats to our long-lost neighbors. I am so happy for you! 4 is a GREAT number!!! It can be CrAzY, but I love it anyway! Love the picture of the kids, they are so sweet. Maybe we will see you at Costco soon? :)

Sara said...

So excited, I can't wait to meet the newest member of the Williams clan.

Heather said...

exciting! did you get my message? am I bugging you, yet??