Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Love

Happy Valentines Week !!



What is his name? Kyle Carter thus, KC

How long have you been together? 6 years since we met

How long did you date? about 9 mos.

How old is he? just turned, 37

Who eats more? usually him, but I've got him beat in the treat dept.

Who said I love you first? I think it was him, yes, I'm sure!

Who is taller? Well, if you know him, you realize that he is a good 8 or 9 in. taller

Who can sing better?him, by far! He gets invited to choir (not me)

Who is smarter? I'd want him around if there was an accident or injury for sure, he's very cool headed and can assess damage very well. My expertise is more in the child development area. . .PLUS he has an AMAZING memory for details.

Who does the laundry?I do

Who pays the bills? ME, unfortunately--it's my least favorite job

Who sleeps in the right side?I sleep on the side closest to the door, so I can assist crying kids in the night(though he does his fair share of that too)

Who mows the lawn? We kind of take turns, unofficially

Who cooks dinner? I cook, because I'm home, but he is a GREAT cook and takes over on the weekend (I'm lucky that way)

Who is more stubborn? ME

Who kissed who first? He did, but after I said, "don't even think that I'm going to kiss you first!" So, he stepped up. . .

Who asked who out first? BLIND DATE

Who proposed? he did

Who has more friends?well, we realize when we sent out Christmas cards this year that he has many friends, but nowdays we have lots of friends together

Who is more sensitive? Depends on the issue, he very compassionate

Who has more siblings? I have 5, he has 3

Who wears the pants? He would probably say me, but I think he has his own pair of pants too!



O.k. Meredith and Carrie, you're up next!

4 comments:

Sara said...

I love to hear about people and the tidbits of info about their spouse. So cute for V-Day!
Sara

Jan said...

Great goodies to know about you and your hub.

Shayla said...

A blind date, huh? I bet that's an interesting story. My least favorite job is doing the bills, too. I never knew KC's name was Kyle. I always wished I had a name that I could shorten to two letters. :-) Silly, I know.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I was so interested to learn what the KC stands for. Have a happy Valentine's with your hubby.