
This is a commonly occuring scene at our house. Everytime that I vacuum, Sam drags his vacuum out, turns it on and vacuums with me. What a guy! He loves vacuums, he can take the front off my vacuum and pull the bag out in two seconds flat. So, he got his own vacuum for Christmas and it is one of his favorite things!
Stella loves to be my big helper around the house. She is not so fond of the vacuum, due to the noise, but she loves my steam mop. Any chance that I will give her, she'll give the floors a good wipe down. Too bad she wears out fast!
I wish that I could say that I have the same enthusiasm for house cleaning as they do. . .I do actually enjoy cleaning the floors more now that I have a good vacuum and steam mop, they do shorten the work and make me happier. I love carpet that has that just vacuumed look to it. So, floors are one of my more favorite jobs
What are yours?
10 comments:
Vacuuming... quickest and easiest and makes a huge difference.
Laundry! If I can get it washed, dried, folded, and put away in one day I feel like a rock star.
Training the kids right. Even the boy. Yes. I do like to vaccum and dust. Laundry not so good.
My favorite thing to do is sweeping and mopping when I have a chance....although I hate it at the time, afterwards when the floors look nice, it feels like a big accomplishment. Also, I hate to see spots on the counters, so i try my hardest to keep up with that too. I agree with you on the vacuuming thing, I have to do straight lines on the carpet, only to have the boys come right in behind me to ruin it :)
I love vacuuming but my thing is the kitchen when my kitchen is clean all is right in the world.
Vacuuming- I agree with Heather- it's so easy and can really change the whole look of the house! My pet peeve is crummies on the carpet and a vacuum can change that in an instant. If only the vacuum carpet cleaned the carpets every time too, I'd be the happiest woman alive.
Isn't it funny how much kids want to "help" with the chores and then in a few years we won't be able to get them to help with anything! And I always just want to do it myself to get done and have it over with, rather than take the time to let them help and learn. These moments pass by so fast and letting them "help" should be more precious to me than just getting it done.
If you want to go to the vegetarian class, they are giving away 20 cookbooks to the first 20 who sign up. Sweet.
Megan... I enjoy watching you do house work...
the end.
Helpful kids, i love it. My fav. job is laundry: the smell and warm clothes. It's a good thing I like it, I have a lot.
You are a woman after my own heart--i love vacuuming, too! This is the first time i've been on your blog (our dial up is the worst! I never get on unless we're visiting family with better internet :)) Your family is SO cute!
Post a Comment