
Sam is now 18 mos. old. It seems that along with this age, comes many new found opinions. He has decided that Stella going to pre-school is not fun or fair.
When we drop her off, and I get back in the van ALONE, he begins to scream and cry, "Steeeeella, Steeeeeeeeella, " you may notice that the wails get longer, and you can imagine them louder each time.
Trying to cheer him up, I say, "Sammy, mommy will play with you at home" and he says, "NO".
I try another approach, "Do you want some eggs when we get home?" and the reply is, "NO"
This is the face of an unhappy Sam. We call it, "the whammee"
Luckily, after some hugs and play time, he usually gets over it. But, he sure is happy to see Stella when she gets home.

4 comments:
I think that's adorable, he loves his sister. Thank goodness little ones can be easily distracted. He is so darn cute.
Aw, I was laughing so hard, but then again, it is sooo sad! Is that a tear down his cheek or a bit of drool?
He is one of the cutest little boys EVER.
Megan, I love that last pic of Sam. What a face, hey all you can say is he really loves his big sis. Now he needs another play mate for him.
Now we need a picture of a double whamee!
Post a Comment