Stella
has many nicknames, Stella bug, Stelly bean, Stell bell, sister, sweetie, my best girl
was born 4 days after her due date
is the first grandchild and great grandchild on my side, and number 8 on KC's side
sings like crazy, she is on key, knows words (pretty miraculous to a mother who is practically tone deaf) she in fact, sings her way through her day--i love it
has beautiful blue eyes, that she inherited from Grandpa Williams
takes great care of her little brother
makes up CRAZY names for all of her dolls and animals (Genia, Dookel, I could go on)
loves to read books
knows all of her letters and sounds
can NEGOTIATE like nobody's business(she is smarter than KC and I together)
Says really great prayers on her own
Reminds me daily to pray and read scriptures
reminds me (if i says something inappropriate like crap) that the Prophet wouldn't like me talking like that
walks in high heels better than I could ever do
is a self proclaimed "daddy's girl"
loves her mom "soooo much"
eats spicey foods, like salsa and pepper jack cheese
cuddles with me in the mornings
is HAPPY and smiley and full of laughter
Brightens my life and our home with her very being!
We LOVE her so much
happy birthday Stella

10 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STELLA!!! What a beautiful little girl, I loved the slideshow. It is amazing how much she has grown, especially since Sam was born! :)
We LOVE Stella! Happy Birthday to the best cousin Chloe could ask for! We love and miss you and hope you have the BEST 4th Birthday. Aunt Carrie and cousin Chloe have a present waiting for Stella next time we see you (unless we mail it sometime soon). Have a great day Stellie! We love you!
Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday dear, Stella....Happy Birthday to you!
The pictures are SO cute. 4, are you sure? I can't believe it. Happy, Happy Birthday big sis.
Happy Birthday Stella! She is such a cutie!
William says happy birthday to stella and we do too! We can't believe you are 4 already. You are such a grown up. We love you, and can't wait to see you. William has a kiss waiting for you...
Happy Birthday Stella. Megan, she is so sweet and yet you know she can be so fiesty. I love the photos, really cute.
happy birthday ms. stella! what will "four" bring? more happy, adventurous, and magical days for sure! cute, cute, cute pictures. we need to see a photo of THE CAKE (it sounds adorable)!
happy birthday stella cute as a bella. So cute Megan
Happy Birthday, (a little late) Stella!
I love your list. Ellie makes up strange names, too! Uda, Twista . . . Some that I can't possibly hope to write . . .
Glad I finally have a link to your blog :)
Post a Comment