Last Sunday, we had Stake Conference at 10:00, which gave us an extra hour that we arent accustomed to having. So, we put it to good use, we finally had time to take pictures of the kids all dressed for church, instead of all sticky and messy like our usual pictures!

Here are some of the results. It was a beautiful, sunny day, but chillier than it appeared. Sams little lips are quivering in most of the pics.

Miss Stella in her sailor dress.
15 comments:
those photos are to cute. I love Sam's shirt and of course Stella's dress is adorable.
Sara
Awwww Adorable :)
Priceless. I love the pics of your cuties. Before church is definately the best time to take pics. I'm going to do it, thanks for the inspiration.
Wonderful pictures and dad says SOOOO fast!
I love the hat on Stella. It is very hard indeed to get pictures of kiddos while they are still presentable!
sooo cute! Love Stella's dress!
love the dess
Thanks for stopping by our blog. Your kids are beautiful!
They both look darling! That dress and hat on Stella is just adorable. And Sam has turned into a little guy- he's so grown up!! Tell them to stop growing until I see them again. Give them both a big hug and kiss from Aunt Carrie. I can't believe Stella will be 4 next week- it doesn't seem possible.
cute kids!!! I think Sam looks just like you. And I"m ALL about Stake Conf. when there's an extra hour to get ready in the morning - time is worth more then money when you've got kids. And we're the same way re: taking pics - the only time we can get ones of the kids dressed well is right before church and not after cuz they're grumpy and ready to strip down by then!
so fresh and happy before church! i love the sailor dress!! spring is definitely in the air -- especially with that lovely WIND today...
It makes me wish I was little again to get a dress like that. So sweet Megan.
Megan,
Hi Washington girl! Just wanted to let you know that I mentioned you to Josh and he completely remembers you and says to tell you hi.
Thanks for lurking on my blog, visitors are always welcome.
BTW, your kids are cuties!
Hi, cute blog...cute kids and cute dress... I have a dress like that for Cheznee, but it is navy and I can't wait for it to fit her!
I'm glad you found me! I love making new blogging friends! BTW I can watch Stella for you Thursday afternoon, no problem. Are you trying my pediatrician :)
I LOVE Stella's sailor dress. I will be so sad when she grows out of it!
Post a Comment