GOOD NEWS travels fast. . .and so it should.
Our good news is---
We are expecting a baby!
I am due the first week in November.
The even better news is that today we heard the HEARTBEAT.
That amazing sound is currently going a long way to soothe my stomach and my nerves, both of which have been on EDGE lately--too many hormones on board for one mama!
I keep telling myself, daily, that the yucky part is almost over. However, tonight, and every other night, my stomach is making me a liar. I will restate that I HOPE to feel better soon.
14 comments:
That is really good news Megan. Congrats and I hope your stomache settles in a few months or weeks or days. Hopeful
Congratulations!
I'm very excited for you guys!
Me too! Stomache woes are no fun... glad you shared!
Awesome news Megan. I am thrilled for you.
So happy for you guys. Congrats!
Oh my goodness Megan! Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see the next beautiful Williams baby.
Congratulations, Megan! Sorry to hear your hormones are giving you a rough time of it, I hope you feel much better soon.
oh my oh my oh my!!! Congrats!! That is so darn exciting :) I am so happy for you! I hope you stay feeling good and the yucky part goes away soon :)
All these pregnant ladies are making me want one!! I swear I know like 20!
Congratulations Megan!!! I am so happy for you guys.
yeah, I'm so excited for you!!! Welcome to the world of THREE kids... hee hee. Hope all goes well w/the pregnancy - can't wait to find out what it is!
That's so EXCITING! We can't wait. I'm sure you just wanted to catch up. :)
Congratulations! Hope you are feeling better soon.
I can't believe I didn't put 2 and 2 together! So exciting, we really need to talk now! Call me when you want to or email.
Congrats Megan.... I can't believe I am just now reading this and we had dinner with you Saturday and I had no idea! I thought you were on my reader hmmm- now you are!!! Woo Hoo!
Post a Comment