Wednesday, May 27, 2009

it's been a while

in two days evelyn will be 7 months and i will post about her and i didn't want the last post to be her 6 months post, because that would be just pitiful.

perhaps that tells a little about this last 4 weeks--in a word busy.
one busy week was spent in utah visiting family and friends.
an amazingly fun, energetic, sweet, playful visiting week.

i am still recovering...

photo of my little "cougies"

perhaps more photos of the trip will come? or not.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute picture! I love the little baby cougar stuff! I have a little sweatshirt that I bought for Liah when I graduated... way back when... and all of my kids have worn it!

Sara said...

I am glad you had such a great trip to Utah, the picture is adorable.

NDA said...

K.C. I think I just got beard envy. That's a nice looking thing.