Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Six Months

Evelyn is 6 months today!


She is still as sweet as ever!


She has just started sitting up on her own. She still tips over pretty easily but enjoys being upright!


She likes to play on the floor with toys. She easily passes toys from one hand to the other.
She has rolled front to back and back to front but only once or twice, not consistantly yet.

She has also been twisting and turning her tongue. Maybe she has just realized that it is in there! It is very funny but hard to catch in a photo...

She will go in tomorrow for her 6 month check up. We will have stats then.

By the way, I am still just crazy about this girl.
p.s. she weighed 17lbs. and was 27.5 in. long

7 comments:

TaylorClan said...

she is growing so fast! can't wait to see her in person.

Rachael said...

She's beautiful! I can't believe she is 6 months old already!

Ben and Alissa said...

What a sweetie! I always love to hear what new things a baby is doing, so cute!

Arnica said...

Megan she is so adorable. Do you take all the pictures of her? They sure look good.

Van said...

What a pretty baby!

Ben and Carrie said...

She can't be that old already..... and sitting up? She was so tiny last time I saw her. She really is a beautiful little girl. In some of the pictures I can see a bit of Stella in her, but she looks a lot like you (I think) and just has a lot of her own beautiful look. Happy 6 months!

Amy said...

She is so cute! Happy 6 months!