the time i put evelyn to bed last night.
i went back in at 11:30pm because i needed her to eat, she did, without even opening her eyes.
eight
the number of hours she slept after the 11:30 feeding, in her bed, quiet and peaceful.
one
time that we checked on her to make sure she was breathing (because we were already up with other kids)
lots
of energy for me today! solid, uninterupted sleep has become like an elusive unicorn in my life. something you hear of but only hope to see yourself.
maybe we're on a roll...
6 comments:
That was me yesterday. Susie slept through the night tuesday night then was up once an hour half the night last night.
Yay Evie!! Way to go
Can I hear a woot woot? Bless America for sleeping babies! Do it again Evelyn!
Is it possible will it ever come.... I miss the sleep.
Hooray! Hope she keeps it up!
I will send good sleeping karma your way. Isn't it amazing the difference you feel when you actually sleep? I didn't realize how much I'd been missing it until Connor started sleeping a bit better.
Post a Comment