Wednesday, June 17, 2009

hooray!

I've been waiting a couple of weeks, to see if it was really true, to announce that we have another potty-trained child.

Yessiree, we have done it! The little man has finally decided that, "big boys wear unnies, like uncle Marcus."

This time around ( we tried during the winter once) it only took a couple of intense days of reminders and rewards and a couple of #2 accidents.

So, we happily applaud Sam for his efforts! What a big boy!


He continues to amaze and amuse us with his capabilities and sense of humor. We just love this little guy!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

So, since I have failed so miserable with my first two...any tips? I am hoping she will be so much easier... I may just say no more diapers and be forced into it!

Amy said...

Lucky! Sean knows how to do everything, but just doesn't do it ALL the time. Sometimes it easier to not stop playing...

Ben and Carrie said...

Hooray! What an accomplishment- I am very jealous. Now Sam's really turned into a big boy. Good thing you still have a little baby to snuggle with.... have you had any more dry nights with him??

Rachael said...

Yay Sam!! Congratulations Meg!