Wednesday, October 7, 2009

smiling

Yesterday was a blah mommy day.


The kind of day where I ate chocolate chip cookies for breakfast and Diet Coke for lunch--and didn't even feel bad about it.
(I won't even mention what kind of junk food I let the kids eat)
The dishes piled up and the clothes sat unfolded....


Today there are a few more smiles around these parts.


A few things that are making me smile today:
Evelyn finally having a little sparkle back to her eyes.

This cute little baby bum crawling around my house--it was a boring week last week with no little crawler underfoot.

His CRAZY hair, along with the crazy things he says.

Miss Stella happy because of a nice note that her teacher wrote her.

These bright and cheery little Robeez.
(I know that things don't make me happy but they sure can cheer you up)
A gift from a friend, I think of her when seeing them and I just love the happy colors.

Maybe sometimes I have a blah day so that I can appreciate the good days.
p.s. the dishes are still pile up and the clothes still there--I guess despite what I thought yesterday I can be happy in spite of those things!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Thank goodness this week has been better than last week!!!

Amy said...

the story of my life!

I love the little crawling picture! So cute!