Obviously there has been a lot of talk about teeth at our house this year.
With kids teething and losing teeth and permanent teeth,
it's been on our mind.
Stella has made two visits to the dentist this spring.
One for a cleaning and one for sealants and fillings.
While she was there the kind hygienist gave her a lesson about
brushing and flossing.
----
Since then she has taken her job much more seriously.
Carefully trying to get those new molars clean.
----
Tonight as I was putting on jammies and brushing teeth I said,
"Stella, have you finished brushing yet?"
"No," she replied,
"but I am done poking my teeth"
HUH?
would be another term for poking.
Using the great kid flossers that the Dr. gave her.
1 comment:
I am so glad you found our blog and thank you for commenting! One of the things that gives me the most hope is knowing that there are many Moms like you out there trying to raise a family and do what is right. My dear friend Terri told me that we women can do ANYTHING-that we are a force for good not to be reckoned with and that we will do whatever it takes to preserve our families. I know that is true!
Have a great week! (I hope you know that now I have to snoop on your blog and read more about you and your adorable kiddos.haha)
Post a Comment