My sweet Evelyn is five months old!
She can pull her pacifier out of her mouth and works at trying to get it back in.
Is learning to "talk"-- very high pitched squawking noises, when she wants attention.
She laughs, especially for her sister Stella.
Is weighing about 15 1/2 lbs.
Her blue eyes are just as blue as ever.
She can roll onto her side and then pull her socks off!
Evelyn is a "mama's girl," she is happy with dad but really cuddles with mama.
I've been putting her in the high chair while we eat,
and she likes to sit up and watch the action.
She has just about grown out of her 3-6 month clothes. I've been pulling out some of Stella's 6-12 mo. clothes and putting them on Evelyn. It is fun to see those outfits again and remember Stella as a baby too.
She has been slobbering like crazy, maybe teeth are on the way?
In these photos, she is wearing a cardigan that was knitted by her Aunt Meredith and the quilt was made by her Grandma Tessa.
We sure love this girl!
We are so blessed to have her happy little spirit in our home.

4 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful! Her outfit matches perfectly with the quilt Grandma gave her. It was so fun getting to see you and your family last weekend! Thanks again for having us over!
I can't believe those dimples! I am glad her sweater still fits her, although I do hope warm weather is on it's way and she can crawl around in the grass and enjoy the sunshine soon!
Oh my goodness- it's been way too long since I've seen her. She is gorgeous and I can't believe how much she has changed. She is such a doll...... If you can get her to stop growing until I see her again, that would be great (I'm sure you wouldn't mind that either!) Give her loves from me.
Wow she is getting so big! She is beautiful! I love her rolling on her side and pulling her socks off, too cute!!
Post a Comment