Monday, January 21, 2008

Quotable

Yesterday morning I was getting this little Angel ready for church. Things were not working

out the way she wanted. . . Her dress wasn't the right one, her tights were twisted, and she

didn't like her hair that way. It was an effort in frustration!


Finally, she looked up at me and said, " YOU are NOT my best mom!"

I smiled back at her and said, "Well, WHO is your best mom?"
Without any hesitation she said, "My DAD IS!!!!"
So, there you have it! Right out of the mouth of our 3 year old.














7 comments:

Sara said...

Megan,

That is so adorable, you sure have your hands full with a very smart and determined little girl. She is so sweet:)

Sara

Shayla said...

Ahh...the joys (I mean pains) of getting children ready for church on Sunday mornings. It doesn't go so well at our house lately, either. I could use a day when the girls think Dad is better than Mom, usually I'm the hero that has to do EVERYTHING. :-)

l.a.c. said...

you are so patient and wise to ask for further dialogue...at a time of frustration. and then she has to say something so cute! and she is SO CUTE!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Out of the mouth of babes. So sweet!!I take particular note of the cute things my kids say when they are little: they absolutely love to hear about them later. When Elizabeth was about 3 she said, "I think I want to be an alligator for Halloween, so you are going to have to glue my tummy to the floor."

bethany said...

that is so cute. How did K.C. feel about being the best mom? way to go K.C.
bethany

Anonymous said...

Our little angel Stella is very similar to her "angel" Mother

Heather said...

Yay! You're in!