I have been sitting back watching this blogging world for a while. Wondering, just wondering. Is it complicated? Time consuming? Do I have anything to write about?
KC and I have been amongst the last to become technological, to get cell phones or high speed internet. It is only fitting that we wait around to start a blog too!
I have enjoyed reading the blogs of family and friends so much. I think that it can be a great tool for keeping in touch with those that we don't see or talk too as often as we would like.
Hold on, as I venture in. . .
6 comments:
Oh how GREAT! We're so excited you've joined the blogging world. Why is it so hard to keep in touch when we've got cellphones, etc.? Oh wait, I know...I can't be on the phone for a two second conversation without the kids crying for the phone...that's right. The pictures of your kids are adorable!
Melissa and Eric Campbell
Yea- join the fun! Your blog is really cute and I'm excited that you started one. It will be fun to see the pictures of the kids often. Chloe liked seeing her cousins on the computer- she'll really enjoy it too. We miss you guys!
Carrie
Megan-I found your blog through a comment on Sara's. It's so fun when you find another blog of someone you know! Glad to see you joined the ranks. It is too much fun keeping in touch with people this way. Loved the pics of your kids in the snow. I can't believe how big Sam has gotten.
this will be fun -- especially the photos and wise words of your little ones! your blog design is uplifting -- love it!
Megan,
I am so excited that you have a blog it will be great to keep in touch with each other this way. I actually feel like I can get more said on the blog then the phone! But I do love chatting with you on the phone so call anytime!
Sara Spencer
hey megan! i'm so glad you found us...and so glad to be in better touch with you guys! your kids are so adorable all bundled up in their snow gear. keep in touch!
adrienne
Post a Comment