Thursday, June 19, 2008

Missing

Piles of laundry everywhere, fingerprints on walls, unmade beds, toys strewn about the house. . .
It appears that our MAID is missing in action!
I've been telling KC for years that he should really find a better maid cuz the current one just isn't getting the job done.
Well, by the way my house looks right now, it seems that she's finally up and left us for good.
SERIOUSLY!
And tragically, it would also appear that the gardener ran away with her!


I was going to post photos of my laundry piles, and the disaster area in our yard from our unfinished overhaul but I was afraid it would be too overwhelming for the faint of heart!

8 comments:

Sara said...

Megan, I would be happy to place an ad out for yours and mine to be replaced because somehow my maid is MIA as well.

Shayla said...

Seriously, when you find her let me know where she was cause apparently mine has flown the coop, too.

Van said...

There must be a maid convention somewhere, cuz mine is gone, too!!!!

TaylorClan said...

I never had a maid! I don't even know what clean or tidy looks like anymore. Besides that, the more we work on the outside of our house, the more the inside falls apart!

Debie Spurgeon said...

I think she may be just a little preoccupied with two very important things :)

Ben and Carrie said...

My maid also ran away, and not only that- she stole my children and left cranky, whiney kids in their place!! Help!

Anonymous said...

I am a blog lurker-I found you through Tiff's. So I hope you don't mind that I am posting a note, but I just love your blog! Plus your girls are soo cute! (I have all boys!) I can so relate-the maid and gardener have gone on strike at our home as well. I think it's summer fever I hear it's been ravaging homes all across the globe. It's all related to the warmer weather. I guess we will just have to do it ourselves, oh, wait isn't that why we had kids? Instant maid service... guess we have a little work left to do on that one! :) LOL Feel free to lurk on mine as well! N

Anonymous said...

Ok-now that I have sufficiently insulted you by calling your cute son a girl-so sorry. I am newer to your blog and only glanced at the picture of your family. It wasn't until I read more entries I discovered that your other adorable child is a little boy! So so sorry- this is why if you are a lurker sometimes it is better to just stay silent! :) Hope you can forgive me. (I am quite embarrassed!) N