This photo of me as I approach 34 weeks, is included for a friend, who asked... If You Give A Mommy A Minute (alone)
If you give a mommy a minute (alone) she might decide to get on the computer and do some exploring on Facebook.
Once the mommy gets on Facebook, she might remember her dear friend Danena, whom she has long since lost contact with but still thinks about.
While she is there in the quiet, she will probably try ONE MORE time to Google her friend and see if she has any more luck than the last few times.
Once she hits enter, a name and address will pop up for her friend and that will make her so excited that she will grab the phone and call her, RIGHT THEN!
While calling, she might be a little nervous, because it has been AT LEAST 8 years since she has talked to her friend.
When Danena answers, the sound of her voice will take the mommy right back in time to when they USED to talk all the time.
During their talk, they will discover all of the NEW things that they have in common, nowadays, such as 4 year olds and 2 year olds and pregnancy.
This talking will then bring back all the fun times that they had together. The shopping, and double dates, movie nights, cookie making, wedding planning etc.
The mommy will feel so happy that she looked up her old friend, that she will decide to pull out some photos and reminisce.
She will decide that these photos and memories deserve a spot on her blog and THAT will lead her RIGHT BACK to her computer during her
NEXT QUIET MOMENT (alone)
8 comments:
I missed you too! Thanks for looking me up. You look great for 34 weeks. Love ya
I love connecting with old friends.
I know you're bigger than with Stella and Sam, but it's hard to imagine! You're tiny-hooray for facebook-I've found several long lost friends!
Cute shirt! And you look tiny, as usual. Just a few more weeks to go...... yea!
And double yea for quiet moments. A happy mom is a happy family.
oops- the last comment was from me- I was signed in under Ben's Young Men's account.
Yea! What a great story. It brought back a few memories for me too. You look great! I hope you feel as good you look.
And way to go- putting up your tomatoes.
megan, look at that little tummy! so cute! good for you -- reconnecting w/friends is the best.
ella is wanting some playtime with stella. sometime soon...
How great to get in touch with an old friend. i love that. I loved the way you posted about it, too. You look GREAT, by the way.
Post a Comment