Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sam

Sam had his birthday a month ago and I am just now downloading the pics. He loved having family over for his party and eating cake and opening packages.

He had his two year well check up. He is healthy and growing and did quite well at his appointment. He was 36 1/2in. tall which keeps him above the 90% still and the BIG news was that he finally crawled out of the 25% for weight and came in at 29 lbs. which put him all the way in the 50%. He is STILL long and lean!

Also, remember this CRAZY hair? We have loved it all summer and received many comments on how BLONDE he is, some have said it kind of glows (mostly because his skin is so brown and his eyes are so dark). His daddy called him his "surfer dude" but with the change of seasons also came a haircut.


This is Sam sporting his new "do". I cut it (don't look too closely) and I tried to leave it a little longer because it is so cute. It cuts down on the maintenance--it takes a long time to comb "bedhead" out with all that long hair.

5 comments:

Van said...

Is that chocolate on Sammy's face? He is thorough and tute!

Reba said...

I love that you left his curls longer. They really are too cute to cut off.

Janna G said...

The new cut is cute, it makes him look like a big boy!

Debie Spurgeon said...

What a cute chocolaty face.

Amy said...

LOVE the long hair! Seany had that too, and I would get so many "That's a boy? But he has curly hair." comments. Finally decided to cut it. I miss his curls! Sam's new hair cut looks great!