
I think it's official... I'm in nesting mode. I've been making list and checking them twice. All the projects that have been in need of doing (or finishing) since Sam was born are coming to the top.
We have moved into new houses during both of my other pregnancies, right around the half way point. It has always given me enough time to unpack the necessary things and hang a few things on the wall (20 weeks, I know, I'm slow). The remainder of the things--probably unnecessary have just gathered in the garage. Now, two years later I am pregnant and we are NOT moving. So, what better to do than take action on the garage. Three car garage, surely we should be able to park at least ONE car in there. I am glad to say we have reduced the amount of boxes by about 20, still a ways to go, but there is a light at the end of our tunnel--Oh wait, maybe it's the day light of the garage door--hmmm, never seen that before!
Also, I've been wanting to paint the family room, I'm tired of the flat paint and it's unwashability! I bought paint and showed it to Dear Hubby and he informed me that painting wasn't really on HIS list of projects and to have fun! Of course, on Saturday when I started painting and pulled out a step ladder, he wasn't about to let me climb on that thing....and he started painting all the edges, high and low. What a guy! He even let Stella have her MUCH desired turn at painting. He has far more patience than mommy does!

11 comments:
Ahhh, I bet it feels good to get those projects finished! I think I'm just starting in on the nesting...oh, there is just so much to do!
Great color. Don't you just love the nesting phase...it feels great to cross things off the list!
Love the color! I will have to come by and check it out!
Looks great... you'll get a lot acoomplished before this baby gets here!
Looking good. That's funny about the ladder. Of course you aren't going up it, right. Thank goodness hubby was willing and able.
I'll say it again, I love the color you chose. And that grin on Stella's face says it all.
I love the color, perfect!
the color makes your woodwork look fantastic. It makes me want to paint something-too bad I have all these layers of wallpaper to banish first!
love the color. i am happy to see kc "cooperating." my husband is doing the same at this time. good men they are :)
It looks good. I like the color too!
The color looks great! I love the look of a fresh coat of paint- it's so satisfying. That will look great with all of your red decorations.
I'm not pregnant, but I feel the need to get the house really clean and super organized too..... maybe that means I need to be pregnant, I don't know. ha ha. Or it's just me being a cleaning, obsessive freak. That's probably it. At least pregnancy would give me a good enough excuse to get the hubby on board.... :)
That's cute that Stella got to help. She's got a very wonderful and patient daddy.
Post a Comment