Last week we started Preschool. I say "we" because we are in our second year of doing a Co-Op Preschool. Last year we had 5 kids, including Stella and this year we have grown to 7 kids. Stella has been looking forward to it for a couple of weeks, ever since the neighbor kids started boarding the school bus. She looks forward to the days when she will ride a school bus. From her bedroom window she can watch the busses in the neighborhood come and go and she keeps track of which friends are home from school.We had school at our house last week. I'm not sure, but I think that I have as much fun as she does! I love to plan and prep for the two days of learning and fun and see the kids smiling little faces when they accomplish their "projects". Of course, we used glitter, because I am such a fan!
They had fun getting to know each other again, and meet new kids and make new friends. It is amazing how much they have grown up since last year.
This is Stella during school, thrilled with the hat that she made and giggling with her friends. You can't beat a happy face like that!
As fun as it is at our house, she has been thrilled this week to go to someone else's house. We look forward to another great Preschool year.

7 comments:
Yeah for school! What a happy face!
Yeah, so if you love the prepping so much do you mind taking over mine??
That stella is one chatty lady in the car, whew!
Hooray for school and hooray that our kids love school. Nothing better than that. Good luck with your remaining teaching days and here's to a great year for Miss Stella!
I'm so glad you let me join the preschool. it's so fun!
That is so cute that she watches for the school bus and keeps tabs on who is home from school.
you are a true teacher at heart...loving the prep work and the school days. looks like fun times :)
Preschool is the BEST kind of school!
Post a Comment